Re: FAQs (taken from site)

Post by Gast on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 am

you can have the testgame whenever you and trogers are on at the same time
its usually always 1on1 Wink

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Moepy wrote:you can have the testgame whenever you and trogers are on at the same time

What Mopy said, In my time you wrote that message at 3am, I was probably asleep then. Most games going on happen around 16:00/19:00GMT, so the time you wrote your message -7 or so hours, thats when most games are. As your in a pretty unstable time zone for me, I'll have to work something out with ICT for you. I can get you into the intro game but as for getting you into KK games, I can not see that working.

StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Also, your not on the Hamachi channel from what I have noticed, unless it is just me.

Join the following network

Name: Kindred-Knights
Password: vtmr

To join a network press the little gear icon that looks like a trinangle (bottom of Hamachi) and press "Join an existing network"

StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nanaloma on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:42 am

Trogers2 wrote:
Moepy wrote:you can have the testgame whenever you and trogers are on at the same time

What Mopy said, In my time you wrote that message at 3am, I was probably asleep then. Most games going on happen around 16:00/19:00GMT, so the time you wrote your message -7 or so hours, thats when most games are. As your in a pretty unstable time zone for me, I'll have to work something out with ICT for you. I can get you into the intro game but as for getting you into KK games, I can not see that working.

Yes, there are a lot of discussions in this forum about the time-zone issues but now I understand better. That would take an adjustment i tried to make several times before and failed so no promises. The chronicles, they are pretty much open-ended and basically last as long as there is interest and the ST is willing, correct? Short term wouldn't be a problem - I just stay awake longer on Wednesdays when I am already active (but unavailable for gaming) in that time range so I can do it for the test game too. Still, I really should adjust my hours anyway even if only because gaming all night drains my house batteries (I'm on total solar power).

As per my hamachi account, I believe the only network I joined was "AoL" so I'll get too that in a jiff.

nanaloma
Ancillae
Ancillae

Number of posts : 44

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Could you repost your Yahoo Messenger account? Mine is aerosilver(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Feel free to chat with me anytime. Though I am not very active these days with RL issues.
Hope to see you really soon.

Lucifer
Lucifer

Number of posts : 615

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by nanaloma on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Aero wrote:Could you repost your Yahoo Messenger account? Mine is aerosilver(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Feel free to chat with me anytime. Though I am not very active these days with RL issues.
Hope to see you really soon.

Sent a request your way - intro message: "Nanaloma"

Sure: lordhoff@yahoo.com

nanaloma
Ancillae
Ancillae

Number of posts : 44

Character Details
Past Intro?: N/A
Can RP: N/A

Back to top Go down