United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Terms

Go down

Game Terms Empty Game Terms

Post by Trogers2 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 am

Here is a list of tags I use when hosting

PnP - Anything that follows WOD, rule books etc...

FF - This can mean two things
<>Made up, completly randem game, these games can get CRAZY, but are fun this includes a town been overrun by zulos for example, may seem like crazy but thats one type of FF. These games are very lightweght and really fun to play.
<> Another type of FF, slightly more advacned RPG they follow a plot which can span from 1 - 5 games sometimes even a entire chapter. This plot can be something such as "Assassin trying to kill you" to "Camarilla blood hunt"

Chron - Very advacned RPG (I only host these games for people I think can handle it) NPCs are heavily used in these games. These games can be hosted in two ways in my eyes...
<>Players are all over the map where they interact with NPCs (maybe even meet up with other players) from which plots unfold and very intresting outcomes can arise...
<> Above, but players tend to be together, NPCs are used to develop the plot/storyline.

TO (Thought out) - Everything is planned in advance, e.g. What all the NPCs are, (if they are spies for example) the entire story is planned out, where the NPCs stand and what they will do in on going games are all planned out. I have only ever seen Matt (ICT CHRON) and Ze shadow hosting these types of games. They are probably the most perfesonal games to host, but take a lot of effort to do.

FAQs

Why don't use host Chrons more often?
-KK players can't really handle such games, this is because I have noticed they heavily relie on the ST to do all the dirty work. Another type of FF i didn't mension was where the ST hardly does anything and the players just move around freely.

What type of game is PnP?
-I class PnP as a mixture of Chron and FF. Most PnP games (like shadows) don't invole players been on their own, i.e. they all stick together in a group.
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down