United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United Kindred

3 posters

Go down

Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United  Kindred Empty Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United Kindred

Post by Victor Erion Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Hello

Well let us begin then and stop wasting time on getting the information.
For starter's i have hosted games for a few people along the years in the UK.
Nothing to big actualy, small Hack and Slash games, Rp ones but I have never hosted a chronicle before.
So you will excuse me if I am sloppy at the begining handle the lot of you all, but all good things come to those who wait.
With this little topic that i have started here is actualy the opening of my hosting games for the group.

Games

Well there's alot of players here in the group, and every player likes diffrent styles of hosting from Hack and Slash, Role
Playing to whole wide Chronicles... Now is best to mention that i host Non-Wod based games, but i to implant some
things from Wod into my games, and possibly a few little systems to go along the way.
What games shoud we expect from you now?
Well that is quite simple actualy let me show you a little bit...

• H&S --- Hack and Slash Games
    1. I will host those type of games to newcomers and to those who dont want or are not used to the rolling system yet.
      There's going to be story line in the game be sure of that, the battle will be made by the ingame engine meaning just
      like in Single Player battle... and there's going to be a bit of the Dice/Rolling system in the game at times.

• RP --- Role Playing Games
    1. In this type of game you're character will be set in somekind of a story a bit more complex than the H&S game.
      You will most likely be playing a certain character in this game either by your choosing or by my.
      Another Diffrence between H&S and the RP that i host is that in this type of game the Dice/Rolling system is more active.
      If in a fight you have to roll to see if you hit hi's mug or he hits your's first, or to spot hidden objects in a room or a closet.

• Chronicle Type Games
    1. Now we are heading into a much more complex type of gameplay here... so hold on to your seats and hats people.
      In the chronicle game almost anything can happen, you get hit by a car, become a drug lord, help people in a hospital etc...
      Unlike the other two types of games in this one you're actions speak for themselfs as for you too.
      It is like a living world, you go on and rob a store, then the cop's will be looking for you and be shown on the television.
      Thus you might end up in jail get shot or even die durring this time. Every thing you do in this game will result in how people
      or in this case diffrent NPC characters respound to you, it just like the living/real wolrd but in this one you dont actualy die
      just your character die or he is raised into another yet sticky or neat situation, what you do in this game will change what happens in the game to come, so mind you're actions and play your cards well... ya never might you coud end up lucky.

Players

Ok let's see what will i need from you guys to do before you join in one of my Chronicles...
For starter's most probably a new character and a little Bio to go along with him.
You can start of as a character you have from another game too, but he shound be to strong from the other fledgling vampires or in this case the other players that have just started with new characters.
Each player will start with $800$ cash in his inventory to help him get started either get a room with them or buy some equipment from the local store,cafe,mall or other of the sort.
If you want he/she to start of with something diffrent like how woud he/she be dressed what kind of items are in the inventory or have some knid of NPC acompany them you have to talk to me, to do that you either PM me here in the forum via MSN or Hamachi and we shall get down to buisness,

Chronicles

For the time beeng I have only one Chronicle with which i shall host for all UK members, yes that's right all of you are Wellcome to join in the big fun of it all...

Night of the Raven
This chronicle is set for MD - Modern Days somewhere in America no set location of which city exactly so i can get a better setup of it all.
Players will start in three possible locations... one at a subway station,two at a bus stop or near a taxi cab.
If you want to start in a set location talk to me first.
lets see what kind you can be shall we?
Players can be either one of Four races... Number A is a Human,B a ghoul,C the vampire and D a garou/werewolf.
Depends on what you are there will be certain things to follow, like you cant stay when the sun comes up otherwise you die if you are a vampire, if you are a ghoul and have drinked to much blood from a vampire he might take control over you to do his beding, if you are a human well you dont have ny special powers if that's what you are wondering unless you are a hunter and if you are a werewolf... hehe well better hide some spare cloth's somewhere cos once you turn you're cloths wont fit you and they will be torn, also in werewolf form you are weak to silver bullets not holy ones...
Depending If you are a vampire you can join in one of these groups...Camarilla,Sabbat or the Anarchs
if you human well you know what kind of job you may find now dontcha?
That shoud be enough for now... The only thing i have to do is prop the map and host a small introduction game for the lot of you.

The games will only be hosted on:

Fridays --- no set time
Saturdays --- no set time
Sundays --- no set time

Since i am busy all the week i shall only host those three days of the week, because that's the days i have the most free time in all the week. I think that covers it all up, if i have missed something do tell so i can add it to this post...

By anruca

Last edited by Victor Erion on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United  Kindred Empty Re: Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United Kindred

Post by Victor Erion Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 pm

First post edited... just going to wait for a few players to sign up.
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United  Kindred Empty Re: Victor Erion,anruca's Games For United Kindred

Post by Kikopuz Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Well Im up for it!
Kikopuz
Kikopuz
Methuselah
Methuselah

Number of posts : 153

Character Details
Past Intro?: Not tested

http://www.united-kindred.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezero Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 am

I'll check this out if you guys don't mind.

Where do we post our character bios?

Ezero
fledgeling
fledgeling

Number of posts : 5

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Send it to me by Email... an.ru.ca@hotmail.com
Going to host intruductions on this Friday... 09.10.09y in other words im going to host Intros.

Last edited by Victor Erion on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addons)
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down