United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Join Request] Vampirella.Lover

4 posters

Go down

[Join Request] Vampirella.Lover Empty [Join Request] Vampirella.Lover

Post by Vampirella.Lover Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 am

E-mail: gwr2004@gmail.com
Hamachi: VampirellaLover

A request from someone who plays a lot of TFC and stuff like that. I've played VTMR single-player, but I am completely lost on roleplay, although this nonetheless seems interesting. A severe change of pace, if you will, and I need one.

I would also like to know what this WON stuff is. TFC is on the Half-Life engine, and Half-Life and its mods were probably the most popular games on WON. WON has died and STEAM has kinda taken over. There is WON2, but it only really supports the Half-Life engine.
Vampirella.Lover
Vampirella.Lover
Neonate
Neonate

Number of posts : 23

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://vamplover.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

[Join Request] Vampirella.Lover Empty Re: [Join Request] Vampirella.Lover

Post by isador Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:31 pm

WON used to be the online service for VTM:R. Unfortunally it got cancelled a few months back, so now all members must use hamachi so we can host/join eachother's games.

In any case, welcome! Always great to see a new face! You can add either me (gamerno2@msn.com) or Trogers2 (tomsun.rogers@hotmail.co.uk) to your msn.
isador
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogers2 Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Vampirella.Lover wrote:E-mail: gwr2004@gmail.com
Hamachi: VampirellaLover

A request from someone who plays a lot of TFC and stuff like that. I've played VTMR single-player, but I am completely lost on roleplay, although this nonetheless seems interesting. A severe change of pace, if you will, and I need one.

I would also like to know what this WON stuff is. TFC is on the Half-Life engine, and Half-Life and its mods were probably the most popular games on WON. WON has died and STEAM has kinda taken over. There is WON2, but it only really supports the Half-Life engine.

Yeah as Isador says Won was the internet service which enabled us to play the game via internet, however it was slow, unstable and prone to crashes. Which put a lot of people off. This eventually meant WON was shut down.

Hamachi is the only provider we can use in order to play the game online, (google it) If you don't want to play any Role playing games, thats cool. I can arrange some hack and slash games if you like. Whatever you would like best just give me a shout

-Trogers2-
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Erion Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi, and wellcome! and to all the Won stuff i must say, WON isnt working so we use hamachi, for more details view the site.
Victor Erion
Victor Erion
Antidelluvian
Antidelluvian

Number of posts : 274

Character Details

http://dulo.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content