United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 5 - Stratford by night (Book of secrets)

Go down

Chapter 5 - Stratford by night (Book of secrets) Empty Chapter 5 - Stratford by night (Book of secrets)

Post by Trogers2 Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm

**Players in the chronicle**

Isador
Aero
Jan
The Carpathian
Ronald
Noelle
Sam
Anruca
Yogi
Vampire.ella
-
-
-
-

**So Far in Chapter 4**

After been in northen Startford at the request of Jack due to major conflict in New York (Due to bloodhunt) Isador shortly meets up with Yumi again, as he goes to track Yumi down he is stopped by a strange force, ignoring the force he moves on where he is stopped down an allyway by the police..

"I am sorry sir, this area is closed"

Looking over around the corner isador could see 3 men, 2 of which dead and one in tears who was been questioned by what appeared to be the FBI.

...Isador turns back around with Nik where he bumps into Lobo, Isador asks him what is going on, and where Yumi is.

"I can see you fear for Yumi" Lobo paused isador then asked what is going on "I cannot tell you, my friend. This is something you must figure out by yourself" The wolf then told isador to stay away from the tower, it is dangerus.

Meanwile Aero leaves the Camarilla and has now formed an alliance with the Setites who have also joined the Sabbat.

..Nik leaves isador going off into down into town, he arranges to meet up at their heaven...

...Isador heads over to the Anarchs where he requests to meet up with the wise Toreador.

**Game ended**
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down