United-Kindred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam)

2 posters

Go down

Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam) Empty Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam)

Post by Trogers2 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 pm

**Every chracter will be getting an "Intro game" into the story, this game will go through your whole bio the more detailed your bio the longer the game.
**Every chracter will have their own heaven, build by Jan our mapper Smile
**NPCs from your bio will be placed around the map for each chracter, this will also help to increase the plot and storyline
**The Camarilla, Sabbat and Anrachs will also be present as will the Black hand and many other old sects such as the Harbinger of skulls

********Last Note********
A lot of conflict will be going on in the first few games, i.e sect wars, or NPCS conflicts, player conflicts may also be in place.
It will be possible to get a job or join any sect, bare in mind hunters will be around so going around on your own is not a good idea *Coghs, isador*
Also it is possible to die in my games, either a skindred or kine. Anothet reason for traveling with other people being, If no one is around to awaken you from torpor or aid you when you are hurt (kine) you will die.

The map is due to be released by Jan in a few weeks, though I wouldn't count on it Wink I would say about 4 - 7 weeks. Until then I will be trying to get things planed in advance, this includes NPCs, Players and what weapons and skin packs they will be using etc...

Until then, I will be hosting a Free Play called "The wraith of Zulo" 1month after isador and Hunter went into a tomb underneth the city on the first game.

....So far in "Wraith of Zulo".....

**A drug dealer called "Rocky" and a Gangrel called "Kazimir" entered town, where they came to meet up with an old friend the club owner "Leara" and her ghoul "Vas"

**Leara has being having trouble with the club latly, earth shaking, items flying and she has even seen things. One night while Leara was fixing up her club, an old rusty sword came flying from the shelf almost implaing Rocky.
The days started to get more and more weirder...Leara and Vas leave town for a while..
Meanwhile Rocky meets up with a myserious Girl called "Christiana" after many hours of chatting Rocky dicovers she is actually a vampire hunter. Rocky ofcause does not believe vampires.

Christiana and Rocky both go over to a club to chat where the bump into a strange hooded man, they ignore him...
Hours past as they sat and chatted christiana trying to convice Rocky vampires were real.
*BANG* - 2 men came running up the stairs and attacked sion, Christiana and Rocky drew their guns and aided Sion.

Val entered just in time, seeing the battle he aided christiana who was almost hit by n incoming bullet.
**Christiana appears to know sion, he tells them all the end is near and that he must find this girl called lucy
**The party found lucy in an old jazz club down town
**She appeared tobe playing with some dirt on the floor, Christiana approched her and asked her her name, all she said was "Knew". This was indeed lucy, they 4 of them left...
..........They head back to a hotel to rest for the remaining of the night where they bump into loads of cops blocking the streets, Isador can be seen in the background arguing with the cop.
........Shortly after some big giant thing came from under the ground and killed everyone, only isador christiana, Rocky, Val and isador (lucy) made it out alive.
........They dived into the sewer where they waited.
........Shortly after a might crash could be heard, the zulo was now in the sewers!
.........Val ran down the sewers losing the others shooting down the into the darkness, The zulo hissed.
........Many hours past, the 5 of them quickly gout out from the sewer where they met Frank, they all headed into the gunshop baring the doors.
.......They all loaded up everyone at this moment is tired and confused.
........Meanwhile Leara and Vas have returned.
The enter the town to see what appears to be pilliars of flesh growing in town. Val who loses the party meets up with them looking out of breath.
.....Game ended.....
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam) Empty Re: Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam)

Post by isador Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 pm

oh gods. i gotta rewrite his entire bio then (which i was planning on doing, but didn't get around to) And i'm a gangrel for crying out loud! Survival is in me blood, i dont need no cammarilla or sabbat to look after me.
isador
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433

Character Details

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam) Empty Re: Chapter 5 - Book of Secrets (New sceam)

Post by Trogers2 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm

isador wrote:oh gods. i gotta rewrite his entire bio then (which i was planning on doing, but didn't get around to) And i'm a gangrel for crying out loud! Survival is in me blood, i dont need no cammarilla or sabbat to look after me.

Yeah, I am not saying you need to travel with anyone Smile I'm just warning you it might be dagerus and increase chance of something bad happening.

I added the NPCs mainly for players who wish to travel on their own, so i don't mind what you do. I'm not restricting you in any way Smile
Trogers2
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095

Character Details

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down