Mopy's Chronicles

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 am

Trogers2 wrote:A few things I\'m still not sure about though.

Trogers2 wrote:When talking about ABN you refear to \"your main players\" does this mean your game is player specfic? I.e. treating your \"main players\" as \"better players\" while the others are \"lower classed\" and have less imput on what goes on i.e. Having to follow a \"main player\" around in game.

Moepy wrote:Yes that is very much the Case

Does this mean when me and Aero do come back (or other players) we will be put into for example an imaginary \"class system\" and not be counting as your main players?

No you will be treated equally once you come back and have estamblished your characters inside the chronicle.


[quote=\Moepy"]Own NPC\'s are not allowed, telling your own story is neither, you are a Player not a Teller

I disagree, with his however. Your game so I\'m cool with it.

Moepy wrote:Your own Bio is fine

Is there a point of writing a bio then?

Yes otherwise I cant design a Personal Storyline for you and youll be stuck following around or just sitting there.
Example: All Doan wanted to do this time around was follow Serena, however he picked a exotic Bloodline and background wich nets him
a pretty intresting (if i say so myself) Player Storyline


Moepy wrote:However the Personal Stories in the City that go on for each Character are made up by me.

Moepy wrote:Doe - Serena - Looking for Garrett - Personal Storyline.

But didn't the player make that up? I thought you made them up?

Nope, Serena just came to Amsterdam to see where Garrett is, I turned it into an extended story, (wich Doe didnt expect) wich I used
to get him addicted, since now hes worried about his old Character so much and wants to find out what REALLY happend (since i never told him)

Moepy wrote:or for the really Lazy person

I\'m not lazy, most of the time I don\'t see the point in viewing the site that or I completly forget I personaily think your better off using the forums. If I write a news article on the site, who will read it? If you don\'t does that mean your lazy?[/quote]

I would use the forum if it had the Ability to organize threads propperly :p
As is (again) there is so much clutter in the Post its hard for someone to filter out the Information, wich is
why i put them on a website in one place to easily look up.

Trogers2 wrote:
Doe wrote:The Storyteller has this name for a reason, which is that HE tells the story.

I said to mopy ''I want to use Serena in AbN as she and Garrett are old partners from way back, her side goal in AbN will be to locate him after that, mopy tells the tale as he is the ST, not me.


alright, so "goals" are allowed then? Mopey said they were not I\'m just trying to ensure that when I do come back I know what I am doing, the information is helpful thanks. Can I take this question deeper and ask if you are allowed to make player goals or "side goals" as Doe says, what if they include looking for an NPC, which Mopey said we can not do as that would make us a "teller" not a "player"?

You can have Goals , but as for looking for NPCs they have to be there in the first place, Especially Kindred NPCs since all Residents of the City are set since there is a limit of Kindred a City can hold.
Example: Your Character may look for any of the Resident NPCs, Doe wouldnt be able to look for garrett with Serena if he wouldnt have been put in Torpor there.
You could for example seek out Vincent who i turned into a NPC, or V\'s Rocky... but designing a NPC for you to look for and then telling me to put him there is a nono.
If an NPC is added for your storyline its by me.
Example: Doans Xourn has 2 NPCs that are related to his Storyline wich I thought up and put in as instruments to further his Story.


Last edited by Moepy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am

You can just keep editing your first post and posting a new message saying "first post edited" like Doan does.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 am

Well if I put all the Information about Rules, Story, Episode, Characters in one Post it would be horribly horribly LOOOONG.

the website is there for a good Reason, and I intend to keep using it the way it is,
If people choose not to read it thats their problem, not mine.
Important changes will be posted here anyways pointing to the specific site so its the same thing really.

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Moepy wrote:Well if I put all the Information about Rules, Story, Episode, Characters in one Post it would be horribly horribly LOOOONG.

the website is there for a good Reason, and I intend to keep using it the way it is,
If people choose not to read it thats their problem, not mine.
Important changes will be posted here anyways pointing to the specific site so its the same thing really.

-----------------------------

You could always just hyperlink the information I'm sure there is a way if you think hard enough. e.g.

Click here for latest news
Click here to visit the website
Click here to go to PV
Click here to enter the news page **Importent**


That or just copy and paste the long information and give each headline a name with a key at the top players can use the control + F to find a article needed.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Doe on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Personally i like this idea, unlike most Im able to check Mopys website every few days for updates as it takes around 6 seconds to do. However some arent, so hotlinks like Trogs suggested may be a good idea.

Maybe a thread cleanup would be a good idea?
avatar
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397
Points : 3881
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2009-01-26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 pm

im just going to keep it the way it is really, not like i have 200 players thatneed to be informed anyways, can always contact my guys in msn if there is something oh so important.

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm

You can make a new thread and request no one posts in it, and warn them that if they do their comments will be removed.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

thanks a bunch for answering all those questions mopy, it was a huge help.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I think there is a good lesson to be learned here for all of us even myself to make us better players and STs.
1) Every ST has their own way of doing things some allow NPCs and do NPC acting it may seem normal to others but it isn't for others
2) The story can be set in many different forms, it can be static like a storybook, it can be player set based on how players talk/walk/ where they go, the story can be set but can easily change depending on what the players do/say/go


Bottom line, every ST is different some more experienced than others, others less so regardless I think every ST here is good and bad in their own way but then again we can always improve, it's wrong to assume you the "perfect ST"

A few things I want to enclose on what Mopy said though

Moepy wrote:so far have been the most serious Players, the best Roleplayers

I think this is wrong information I think everyone who was in ABN was serious, including myself and V.

Moepy wrote:and had the highest Attendence

I've seen people online and not been told about a game i.e. Aero I don't like this "player picking" aspect of ABN, I think it should be lifted in the near future or I can see ABN going down to Doan and Doe forever until it's end, unless you want to keep it that way.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Doe on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 pm

The problem is, me and Doan bug mopy to death untill we get a game, and he usually gives in with ''oh alright give me 5 mins''

I assume, others dont. Perhaps (sorry for this mopy) you all should jump on the 'bug mopy untill he hosts bandwagon' Razz
avatar
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397
Points : 3881
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2009-01-26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Doe wrote:The problem is, me and Doan bug mopy to death untill we get a game, and he usually gives in with ''oh alright give me 5 mins''

I assume, others dont. Perhaps (sorry for this mopy) you all should jump on the 'bug mopy untill he hosts bandwagon' Razz

Mopy likes to host content he has prepared and planned out which is pretty unique I don't have a problem with that. I think a line needs to be drawn in the sand here to not "overlap" games i.e. when you guys do force mopy to host, Mopy needs to ensure he isn't hosting storyline material which will result in this "favourte player" event again and players missing out on what is going on.

In short, when we do return Mopy shouldn't host storyline related games for one/two players which is effectivly what caused this problem in the first place.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 am

Trogers2 wrote:
Doe wrote:The problem is, me and Doan bug mopy to death untill we get a game, and he usually gives in with ''oh alright give me 5 mins''

I assume, others dont. Perhaps (sorry for this mopy) you all should jump on the 'bug mopy untill he hosts bandwagon' Razz

Mopy likes to host content he has prepared and planned out which is pretty unique I don't have a problem with that. I think a line needs to be drawn in the sand here to not "overlap" games i.e. when you guys do force mopy to host, Mopy needs to ensure he isn't hosting storyline material which will result in this "favourte player" event again and players missing out on what is going on.

In short, when we do return Mopy shouldn't host storyline related games for one/two players which is effectivly what caused this problem in the first place.

Do you actually read what i write or just skip it all -_-
I said 3 times now, Storylines are Personal now witha LOOSE Overarching Citystory, nomore static Story.
Therefore the Teams that play continue their own Story, while the Overarching plot might get furthered as well.
there wont be anymore "storyline game" and "FF Game" both are the same now.
If a Player misses out on what happens in a Game, the Character simply was somewhere else at the time.
In a 1Million PPL City, several square Kilometres big, its unlikly everyone will be around everyone always.

Even Serena and Xourn Operate apart from each other every other Night now.
None really knows what the other is up to, or if they know more about whats happening than the other, and i think thats just realistic.

Tonight Serena was out on her own, and was about to be f'up by a certain werewolf, when Geralt came by and forced the werewolf to reconsider his actions.
the two ended up running around together, even though i didnt force them to, because they both were trying to figure out what the hell is going on, while Xourn was at home, studying books he found, having no idea what happend, and how would he, he wasnt there, unless Serena tells him.

After all, when your friends go out, and you cant go, and they do some really fun stuff that night, will you know until they tell you? nope.

Doe wrote:The problem is, me and Doan bug mopy to death untill we get a game, and he usually gives in with ''oh alright give me 5 mins''

I assume, others dont. Perhaps (sorry for this mopy) you all should jump on the 'bug mopy untill he hosts bandwagon' Razz

Isador bugs me a lot too unfortunatly he does so alone most of the time, can ignore the outcries of a single person for a while...
and the fact he asks when im busy 85% of the time >_<

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 am

Then I misunderstood you, your points were not very clear:

Moepy wrote:what goes on in Amsterdam is completly up to me

Moepy wrote:I turned it into an extended story

Moepy wrote:Doans Xourn has 2 NPCs that are related to his Storyline

Moepy wrote:Own NPC's are not allowed, telling your own story is neither

But it's cool you've made some changes, a few things you said confused me and I wasn't aware that you have changed your hosting style.

Moepy wrote:After all, when your friends go out, and you cant go, and they do some really fun stuff that night, will you know until they tell you? nope.

I disagree, there are many ways to obtain info instead of "asking your friends" i.e. News, NPCs, Evidence i.e. Remains of someones shirt (if player has died), a note, Camera (rweecording) etc...

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 am

Also there is nothing wrong with having a "static" story if thats the way you worked best then go for it. The issue was that the static story was very player dependend i.e. Players ended up withdrawing from the games due to
A) Not understanding whats going on (missing games) (Though info is on the site IC players wouldn't know anyway)
B) Not been able to get involed due to the "Main player" issue
C) The ST "kicked" them from a good chunk of the game sometimes even 1 to 3 chapters resulting in player withdrawing.
D) Again relating to the "main player" issue, ST attension was reduced for none "main players" resulting in players feeling left out. or "forced" into another "main players" arms.

An example would be my London game, you saw how that turned out? However I have learned and improved from this and how host a much more reliable game, I also still host a much more "refined" version of London now thanks to player feedback no need to destory London because of what chaos it caused in the past.

A good tip for an ST is not to wrack your brains planning all the chapters out like Skyra did for PV your wasting your time and are probably going to stress yourself out as the odds are players won't follow what you have planned out which resulted in the "static story", Let the player do all the work keep a bit of mysteory but not so much the player has no clue what is going on, add twists i.e. NPCs betraying players, add in supence and action and you've got yourself one hell of a fucking ass chronicle. Think of something simple and players will just jump at it.

Which is why I think you should allow some player input as it can add in a lot of amazing shit into the game, i.e. you can have one player working as a spy i.e. his in the sabbat trying to gain "info" from another player while his causing shit to the Camarilla in secret, I mean something like that is just so simple. All you need to do is watch. There is the issue of "PVP" but with some clear ST work you can have it the sabbat "betray" the player or make it as the "Players need Info" from that Sabbat player and thus they won't kill him. ((Just an example))


Last edited by Trogers2 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 am

Something else I think you should consider also Mopy, I'll start by using Does well put point here:

Doe wrote:aye, but my point still stands, you cant have your character enrage my character, and then expect mine to beg for yours to follow.

We all know that players all over the map is Epic chaos, but I don't think forcing players together is really the way to go. Try using the storyteller to get players together for a reason, e.g. Player A needs to find a NPC only Player V knows about, Player A was asked by NPC to guard Player B from a NPC, Camarilla (or relevent sect) have asked player A to keep an eye/protect Player B, Player A is in danger and needs protection and asks Player B to help/protect them in return he will.... etc... They are only short term which means it may result in the players going seperate ways again, however finding a good strong reason e.g. Player A is actually looking for the same person/object/Info as player B will last longer and are easy ways to gain trust and keep players together.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 am

I give up, you turn the same points over and over and over, you just dont get how it works atm

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Aero on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Meopy wrote:Isador bugs me a lot too unfortunatly he does so alone most of the time, can ignore the outcries of a single person for a while...
and the fact he asks when im busy 85% of the time >_<.
So did VXTC, but he would give up and host Megalopolis instead!

Moepy wrote:Seeing your Online times, you wont have much problem catching a Game, however seeing the few times Aero is on at the same times the rest of us are,I expect him to miss some games yes..
That is quite acceptable for me, I have RL issues too. My character will have goals that require him to skip town several times (which are the days I won't be joining). I still need to discuss that with Mopy eventually.

Trogers wrote:Aero I don't like this "player picking" aspect of ABN
I have spoken to Mopy about what I didn't like in AbN (that was when he decided to quit KK altogether).
My main difficulty was having all my goals and crushed to the ground without hope for reprisal, and getting in "a die-die situation" (quoting Mopy when he described Eight Ball Eddie). Literally, I had no way of getting any goals other than surviving (buying weapons, getting on Darja's good side) and playing the selfish villain (If I am being treated like a villain, I might as well act like one)

_________________
In practice, AD&D Drows are almost the same as OWoD Followers of Set, with Obtenebrate discipline instead of Serpentis, albeit more misandrist...
avatar
Aero
Lucifer
Lucifer

Number of posts : 615
Points : 3950
Reputation : 8 Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : California, USA

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Doe on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm

No offence aero, but Eddie was screwed from the moment you decided to embark on your little sabbat Revolution with Gary, What else could he do to get out of it?

In all fairness he was extremely lucky to have walked away from the Elysium alive.

Anyway, cant all these complaints come to an end allready? we're all getting alittle sick and tired of it and just want to play.

kthnxbye
avatar
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397
Points : 3881
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2009-01-26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Gast on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Doe wrote:No offence aero, but Eddie was screwed from the moment you decided to embark on your little sabbat Revolution with Gary, What else could he do to get out of it?

In all fairness he was extremely lucky to have walked away from the Elysium alive.

Anyway, cant all these complaints come to an end allready? we're all getting alittle sick and tired of it and just want to play.

kthnxbye

What doe Said, if you have so many Concerns and Issues it might be best you reconsider if you really want to rejoin
Maybe even ask yourself why you even want to join, if you fear being left out again anyways.

And thats going to be my final word on this.
Im tired of the Discussion.

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 pm

I think there is a misunderstanding, the comments I made for purly for information or improvment reasons, this isn't a big argument. We don't have any concerns apart from the fact you would go back to your old ways but hey, thanks to this thread now we know you have made some changes and hopefully things will turn out better.

If your huffing and puffing on MSN saying how Tom is an "ass hole" for saying all these things which is what I am guessing, that or I am making you angry then I'm sorry it turned out like that, it wasn't the point of the questions I asked.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by isador on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Doe wrote:No offence aero, but Eddie was screwed from the moment you decided to embark on your little sabbat Revolution with Gary,

VIVA REVOLUTIONÉ!

Oh and the only reason mopy didn't have our little scheme work is because YOU were complaining about being afraid of Gary jumping out of the toilet and diablarizing you when you least expected it!

_________________
Patience is the key, violence the answer.
avatar
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433
Points : 3869
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-27
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Doe on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Pardon me?

actually Garrett at one point. saved him and Eddie from turning into dust at Elysium, so dont go thorwing that stupid stuff at me Razz

But yes, in a way i was displeased about having to forget about RP and concentrate on survival everytime Gary was around. and im not the only one to feel the same Wink

Also, i would assuume mopy told you that, because as far i heard, Your plan (or lack there of) was destined to fail the moment you started on it
avatar
Doe
3rd Generation
3rd Generation

Number of posts : 397
Points : 3881
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2009-01-26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by isador on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 am

Doe wrote:Pardon me?

actually Garrett at one point. saved him and Eddie from turning into dust at Elysium, so dont go thorwing that stupid stuff at me Razz

But yes, in a way i was displeased about having to forget about RP and concentrate on survival everytime Gary was around. and im not the only one to feel the same Wink

Also, i would assuume mopy told you that, because as far i heard, Your plan (or lack there of) was destined to fail the moment you started on it

Mopy, very simply and i quote, told me:

"The only reason i did that to Gary and Eddie was because the other players were complaining they were too worried about you to focus on the game"

No it wasn't just you, it was a bunch of people. Thats all i got to say on the matter

_________________
Patience is the key, violence the answer.
avatar
isador
WOD Expert
WOD Expert

Number of posts : 433
Points : 3869
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-27
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Trogers2 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 am

I didn't complain about it. I personailly don't have a problem with PVP it adds flavour to the game as long as you stay within the limits.

Lets not turn this into an argument, what happend, happend it can not be undone and arguing will only deepen the problem.

_________________
"You need to start off as a newbie before you can become great. We were all newbies once."
avatar
Trogers2
StoryTeller (KK)
StoryTeller (KK)

Number of posts : 1095
Points : 4296
Reputation : 3 Registration date : 2008-09-26
Age : 26
Location : England

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

http://kindred-knights.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Aero on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 am

Moepy wrote:What doe Said, if you have so many Concerns and Issues it might be best you reconsider if you really want to rejoin
Maybe even ask yourself why you even want to join, if you fear being left out again anyways.

And thats going to be my final word on this.
Im tired of the Discussion.
This is not the place or time to be opening back old wounds. But I would appreciate it if you would stop this "My way or the highway" defense mechanism, Mopy. I am not here to flame your chronicle.

Doe wrote:No offence aero, but Eddie was screwed from the moment you decided to embark on your little sabbat Revolution with Gary, What else could he do to get out of it? In all fairness he was extremely lucky to have walked away from the Elysium alive.
We have gone through that together before, Doe. In all fairness, he had a fair chance of getting out alive and profiting, had Lena not been that omniscient detective.

_________________
In practice, AD&D Drows are almost the same as OWoD Followers of Set, with Obtenebrate discipline instead of Serpentis, albeit more misandrist...
avatar
Aero
Lucifer
Lucifer

Number of posts : 615
Points : 3950
Reputation : 8 Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : California, USA

Character Details
Past Intro?: Yes
Can RP: Yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Mopy's Chronicles

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum